Monday, February 20, 2017

Hi team!

My name is Jenn Ellis, and I'm happy to be working with you all!

I am taking my final two classes for my LIT certification, and hope to remain employed with the San Marcos Unified School District, but as a Library Media Technician! Currently, I work as an Instructional Aide at La Costa Meadows Elementary School, working primarily with third and fourth grade students.

I live in Carlsbad with my husband, 11 year old daughter, and our chiweenie Bones. In my spare time I love to take photos, go to concerts, attend various Comic Cons. I do have an Instagram account but it's set to private; my user name is JennaciousE if you would like to request to follow me. I am also active on Facebook, both on my personal page, as well as being the admin for the La Costa Meadows parent group.

Again, I'm glad we're all in this together!  Cheers xxx

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment