Monday, February 13, 2017

I had a lot of time this last weekend to work on this but unfortunately hadn't yet been checked in as admin status. Therefore I missed out on the build. This assignment could have been better if a collaboration occurred and everyone had the same rights.... I wish there were a way we could have gathered each other's availability and the first one to set up the blog would have given all the same rights.  This is a lesson to us all!!  At this time all looks okay, I'd only change a few things on it but don't think much is necessary (Monday night) Maybe by Wednesday I will change something.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darla!

    I checked and you have admin status as does everyone else. This part of the assignment is just each of us making changes showing that we are involved. We have not talked about what we envision for the blog since we are all new to this :)

    Best,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete